Get up to R20,000 credit*
The Blue Classic Credit Card from African Bank suits your budget as well as your fast-paced life.
It's like a new best friend, dependable, accessible, and filled with benefits to help you enjoy life even more.
With card limits set at a maximum of R20,000, it's perfect for those who are new to the world of credit. You can buy the things you want without worrying about your spending getting out of control.
The Blue Classic Credit Card is accepted at most shops, stores, restaurants and places of business where you see the VISA logo displayed.
It's also cheaper to swipe your card at these stores to pay for your purchase, that way, there's no need to worry about carrying cash around
Now you don’t need to carry cash. You can use your card wherever you see the Visa logo. At shops, stores, fast food outlets and places of business around the country.
The African Bank Classic Credit Card includes these incredible features:
Put the power in your pocket with African Bank’s Blue Credit Card
- Your limit is not based on what you earn. It depends on what you can afford to repay.
- On approval, your card is issued to you immediately in branch, so there is no need to wait
- Safety - there's no cash to carry around and when you use your card, you have to enter a PIN number known only by you to complete the transaction
- Convenience - your card fits into your wallet or purse and can be used any time of the day or night
- Up to 60 days interest free credit on purchases if you settle your outstanding balance in full by the due date
- Greater control over your finances with monthly repayments of 10% of your straight limit
- Monthly statements to help you monitor your account
You’re moving up in life. Nothing can slow you down. Then the Blue Credit Card is for you. Discover the simplest, most convenient way to pay, day or night, 365 days a year. With card limits set at a maximum of R20,000*, African Bank’s Visa Blue Credit Card is perfect for those who want the freedom of a credit card, without the risk of their spending getting out of control.
Service and insurance fees apply.
*Terms, conditions and affordability rules apply