Compare and Apply for Small Busines Credit Card online
"It just takes a minute to complete and submit
your small business credit card application."
Mind your business... and reap the rewards.
Small business credit card helps you to manage cash flow and keep your business moving. Start savings on everyday business purchases with your business credit card today. And enjoy exciting rewards that are easy to earn as well.
Business Credit and Charge Card Transactions
In 2009, business credit and charge card transactions made up 12% or 2.4 billion of the total 19.9 billion general purpose credit card transactions.
The total 2.4 billion business card transactions for 2009 generated USD$400 billion in value with an average value of USD$178 per transaction.
The USD$178 average value for buiness card is double of the USD$89 average value for credit card transactions in the US. This is expected since this type of card
is commonly used in larger purchasing value transaction for business purposes.
Notes: Figures may not add due to rounding.
Get your small business credit card with exciting rewards and benefits today!
The issuer may STOP the card offers and promotions without notice. Grab the card of your choice while it lasts.
For detailed card information or to apply, click on the link next to the card of your choice and a new window will be opened for you.
Equifax Small Business Credit Reports
Understand the financial health of a business – before you do business
Before you sign a contract with a new business partner, create a purchase order with another supplier, or ship that big customer order, make sure you know who you're doing business with. Engaging with high risk businesses could result in financial losses or operational headaches you don't want. Checking the credit history and financial well-being of a business first could save you frustration or lost dollars later.
While you're at it, keeping track of your own business credit activity and financial health is a good idea. It could mean the difference in being approved or declined for that loan you need to expand your business, or more favorable credit terms with a critical supplier.
Learn More or APPLY HERE
Equifax Business Credit Reports provide the in-depth information you need to make smart business decisions, including:
- Company Profile – key firmographic information such as company name, address, and phone numbers
- Credit Summary – synopsis of the business' credit accounts with banks, suppliers and service providers
- Public Records – Secretary of State business registration, judgments, liens, or bankruptcies reported for the business
- Risk Scores – Equifax Business Credit Risk ScoreTM and Equifax Business Failure ScoreTM
- Payment Trend and Payment Index – a 12-month payment trend and comparison to the industry norm
- Additional Company Information – alternate business names, owner and guarantor names, and business and credit grantor comments
Equifax Business Risk Scores can help you identify potential risk of late payments and business failure:
- Business Credit Risk Score predicts the likelihood of a business incurring a 90 days severe delinquency or charge-off over the next 12 months. The score ranges from 1000 - 1610 with a higher score indicating higher risk.
- Business Failure Score predicts the likelihood of a business failing through either formal or informal bankruptcy over the next 12 months. The score ranges from 101 - 992 with a higher score indicating higher risk.
Equifax Business Monitoring and Alerts
Monitor your key business relationships to protect your company from losses
By monitoring the credit activity of business customers, partners and suppliers you can better plan for issues before they become a big problem. Early identification of potential risk enables you to adjust payment terms, diversify revenue streams, engage new partners, or find back-up vendors to provide critical goods and services. Sign up for business monitoring services today.
Learn More or APPLY HERE
With Business Credit Monitor, you'll receive:
- Timely business alerts via email as new activity is detected
- Secure login to review the details of the alert
- Unlimited credit reports on monitored businesses—for the life of the subscription
You can choose among the following Business Credit Monitor alerts:
- Bankruptcy Alert – any bankruptcy event reported
- Derogatory Alerts – includes judgments, liens, delinquencies and charge-offs as well as delinquent amounts greater than or equal to 60 days past due
- New Inquiry Alert – any new inquiry made on the credit file.
- Equifax Score Drop Alert – any negative risk score change of 20 points or more