Apply online for a Scotiabank Gold American Express Card
Demandez votre Carte American Express Or Banque Scotia en ligne
"It just takes a minute to complete and submit your
Scotiabank Gold Amex Card application."
"Remplissez en une minute le formulaire de souscription
à Carte Amex Or de la Banque Scotia."
Earn travel rewards up to 4x faster !
Earn travel rewards faster, then use your Scotia Rewards points to book flights, hotels, holiday packages, cruises and more with no restrictions! Earn four points for every $1 you spend at eligible gas stations, grocery stores, on dining and entertainment. Earn one point on all other eligible purchases.
Obtenez des récompenses voyages jusqu'à 4 fois plus vite!
Obtenez des récompenses voyages plus vite, puis utilisez vos Points-bonis Scotia pour réserver des vols, des hôtels, des forfaits vacances, des croisières et plus encore, sans restrictions! Obtenez 4 points pour chaque dollar d'achat dans une station-service, une épicerie et un établissement de restauration ou de divertissement admissible. Tous les autres achats admissibles vous procurent 1 point pour chaque dollar dépensé.
Get your exclusive Scotiabank American Express Gold Card to enjoy the benefits, privileges and rewards today!
The issuer may STOP the card offers and promotions without notice. Grab the card of your choice while it last.
Extraordinary Travel Benefits
Your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card gives you access to reduced rates, special amenities, and a diverse selection of worldwide destinations.
Receive up to 20% off the lowest published offer at over 18,000 hotels worldwide, with special rates and/or complimentary amenities
Luxury Hotel Privileges
Receive up to 20% off the Best Available Rates and a complimentary room upgrade (if available) at some of the world's most incredible properties. Enjoy a free amenity, complimentary breakfast and late checkout privileges (if available)
Low Price Airfare Alerts
Purchase your airline ticket through the Scotia Rewards program and the price of your airfare will be monitored daily to see if a lower price becomes available
Special offers and benefits ranging from shipboard credits, upgrades, and shore excursions (if available)
Receive up to 25% off qualifying rentals with 131 companies worldwide
Get low rates, special amenities, and discounts on select vacation packages.
Avantages voyages extraordinaires
Votre carte American Express Or de la Banque Scotia vous permet de profiter de réductions de tarifs et de commodités particulières dans de nombreuses destinations partout au monde.
Obtenez jusqu'à 20 % de rabais sur le plus bas prix annoncé dans l'un des quelque 18 000 hôtels participants dans le monde, en plus de commodités particulières et de tarifs préférentiels.
Rabais dans des hôtels haut de gamme
Obtenez jusqu'à 20 % de rabais sur le plus bas tarif offert et un surclassement gratuit (selon les disponibilités) dans certains des établissements les plus fabuleux du monde. Obtenez sans frais une commodité particulière, un petit-déjeuner et l'option de départ tardif (selon les disponibilités).
Service de surveillance des tarifs aériens
Achetez un billet d'avion par l'intermédiaire du programme Points-bonis Scotia et le tarif de votre itinéraire de vol fera l'objet d'une surveillance quotidienne dans l'éventualité que vos billets soient offerts à un à prix moindre.
Bénéficiez d'offres et d'avantages spéciaux, notamment des crédits à bord du navire, des surclassements et des excursions à terre (selon les disponibilités).
Location de voiture
Obtenez une réduction pouvant atteindre 25 % sur les locations admissibles auprès de plus de 131 agences à l'échelle mondiale.
Profitez de tarifs réduits, de commodités particulières et de rabais à l'achat de forfaits vacances.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance
Travel Emergency Medical Insurance
- As the primary cardmember, you, your spouse and accompanying dependent children are each automatically covered for up to $1 million in emergency medical coverage if sudden and unexpected illness or accidental injury should occur while travelling outside your province or territory of residence in Canada.
- Coverage is automatically provided for eligible persons under 65 years of age for up to 25 consecutive days and for eligible persons 65 years of age and older up to 10 consecutive days.
- Coverage includes eligible expenses for hospital care, nursing care, prescription drugs, licensed ambulances and physicians' and surgeons' fees, as well as other eligible medical services and supplies.
- The date of departure is counted as the first day.
- This benefit is subject to an exclusion for pre-existing medical conditions.
Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation
- The Scotiabank Gold American Express Card can protect your travel investment with trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance at no extra cost.
- You, your spouse, and your dependent children travelling with either parent, and one travelling companion travelling with you or your spouse are insured for up to $2,500 per insured person (maximum $10,000 per trip) when you charge at least 75% of trip expenses to your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card.
- You may be reimbursed for eligible reasonable living expenses incurred during the period of a delayed flight or missed connection which lasts four hours or more to a limit $500 per trip for all insured travellers. Simply charge the full cost of your tickets to your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card.
Delayed and Lost Baggage
Up to $500,000 Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- When you purchase common carrier tickets with your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card, you are eligible for coverage against the loss or the delay of your checked luggage.
- The lost luggage benefit is limited to the lesser of the value of the covered luggage or the amount equal to the cash reimbursement made by the carrier, to a combined maximum of $1,000.
- The carrier must provide you with a cash settlement before Scotiabank Gold American Express Card coverage will pay any benefit.
- The delayed luggage benefit is limited to $1,000 for all insured persons on the same trip for the cost of replacing essential items if your checked luggage is not delivered within four (4) hours from your time of arrival at your final destination.
- When you charge at least 75% of the full common carrier travel fares to your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card, you, your spouse and unmarried dependent children will be automatically insured against accidental loss of life, or dismemberment.
- Valid common carrier fares include fares for any licensed public conveyance such as airplanes, cruise ships, trains or buses.
Rental Car Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- When you charge the entire cost of car rental to your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card and decline the agency's collision damage waiver (or similar provision) at the time of rental, you'll be insured if your rental vehicle is damaged, or stolen.
- When you check into any hotel or motel in Canada or the U.S., and charge your stay to your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card, you'll be eligible for coverage against theft of your covered personal property if your room is broken into.
- Should your claim exceed the amount reimbursable by the hotel, and/or any relevant insurance, your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card coverage picks up the balance, up to a maximum of $1,000.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty
- Most personal items purchased are automatically insured against theft, loss or damage anywhere in the world – as long as the full cost of the item is charged to your Scotiabank Gold American ExpressCard.
- Coverage extends for the first 90 days from the date of purchase and is in excess of any other insurance coverage.
- When you use your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card to purchase most personal items and charge the full cost of the item to your card, extended warranty coverage doubles the original manufacturer's warranty for up to one year. Items covered by a manufacturer's warranty of five years or more must be registered within the first year of purchase.
Price Protection Service
- When you use your Scotiabank Gold American Express Card to buy a new item in Canada that is offered for sale at a lower price within 60 days of purchase, the Price Protection Service pays you the price difference up to $100 per item and $500 per calendar year.